When you visit any website, you can store or retrieve information in your browser, mainly in the form of cookies. Check your personal cookie services here.
This website uses "cookie" technology.
Description: Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write to our hard drive, with information about what we have been visiting these pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specified future date, after which they cease to be operational.
only with an anonymous User and their computer, they do not provide references that allow the User's name and surname to be deduced and they cannot read data from their hard drive or include viruses on their equipment. www.reelsa.net cannot read
the cookies implanted on the User's hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used in www.reelsa.net. In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on their hard drive. For this we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to know how to change the configuration that you currently use. Even if the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects cookies from www.reelsa.net, he will be able to browse the portal with the only drawback of not being able to enjoy the Portal's functionalities that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may delete the www.reelsa.net cookies implanted on their hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser.
the installation of third-party cookies.
What are Cookies and how do the www.reelsa.net websites use them?
- Ensure that web pages can function properly
- Store your preferences, such as language or font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or time.
function, adapt and facilitate the User's navigation as much as possible.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. You can access your browser settings at any time to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of
REELSA, SL without preventing access to the CONTENTS. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the cookie of their browser. The email marketing tools of REELSA, SL use small images that are invisible to users and are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest.
Because they are important?
• From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
• They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
• They allow media managers to see statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
• They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the types of cookies that we can use www.reelsa.net?
• The session sessions expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from our computer when leaving it.
• Permanent ones expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, they have an erasure date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registry, so that we do not have to constantly enter our password. On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish between own and third-party cookies.
• Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
• If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, by pressing social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Some REELSA, SL services may use connectors with various networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin, etc. By using the social register, you authorize the social network to store a persistent cookie. This cookie remembers your
identification in the service, making access much faster in subsequent visits. This Cookie can be eliminated, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of the services of COMPANY_NAME from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I configure my Cookies?
What type of cookies does our website store?
Next, we proceed to relate the type of cookies that our website saves and their purpose:
|_gid||Google Analytics, Google LLC||24 hours||Analytics||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_ga||Google Analytics, Google LLC||2 years||Analytics||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat_ *||Google Analytics, Google LLC||1 minute||Analytics||Used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_.|
|SDI||DoubleClick, Google LLC||1 year||Marketing||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report the actions of the website user after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser's ads in order to measure the effectiveness of an ad and present targeted ads to the user.|
|NID||DoubleClick, Google LLC||6 months||Marketing||Registers a unique ID that identifies the device of a returning user. The ID is used for targeted ads.|
|RUL||DoubleClick, Google LLC||1 year||Marketing||Used for retargeting, optimization and reporting of online ads on behalf of Google Inc. DoubleClick advertising platform.|
|wordpress_gdpr_allowed_services||Reelsa||180 days||Technique||Save the services allowed to save cookies.|
|wordpress_gdpr_cookies_allowed||Reelsa||180 days||Technique||Save a list of allowed cookies.|
|wordpress_gdpr_cookies_declined||Reelsa||180 days||Technique||Save a list of rejected cookies.|
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue to use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Below we indicate the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer ™:
Version 5 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
V. 6 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
V. 7-8 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
V. 9 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-
Safari ™: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?viewlocale=es_ES
Google ™ https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-
saved-en? redirectlocale = en-US & redirectslug = Cookies
Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-
to / wp7 / web / changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If you want additional information on how to configure Cookies detailed by
provider or manage your preferences, visit the portal Your Online Choices.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?